Plastic packaging bags can be seen everywhere in life and are indispensable supplies in life. With the improvement of living standards, people have higher and higher requirements for plastic packaging bags. Whether the design of the packaging bag is beautiful or not and the printing quality are good or bad, affect people’s intention to buy the products in the packaging bag.
No matter where you are, people can always see all kinds of beautifully printed plastic bags and packaging bags. With the advancement of science and technology and the continuous improvement of printing technology, the printing of plastic bags is becoming more and more exquisite. So what are the printing methods of plastic bags and packaging bags? Hunan Zekun Packaging Editor will give you a brief introduction.
(1) Gravure printing is mainly used for packaging and printing plastic film, which is used to produce various types of plastic packaging bags. Gravure printing is abbreviated as gravure printing, which is a type of packaging printing method among several major packaging printing methods. Gravure printing is a type of direct packaging printing method. It directly presses the printing ink contained in the gravure dents onto the substrate. The depth level of the printed image is determined by the size and depth of the dents. If the dents are larger Deeper, it contains more printing ink, and the ink layer left on the substrate after printing is thicker; conversely, if the dent is shallow, the amount of printing ink contained is less, and the substrate remains on the substrate after printing. The ink layer that comes down is thinner.
The printing plate of gravure printing is composed of the dents and the surface layer of the printing plate one after another corresponding to the text of the paper. During packaging printing, the printing ink is filled into the dent, and the printing ink on the surface layer of the printing plate is scraped off with an ink scraper. There is a certain pressure between the printing plate and the substrate to touch, and the printing ink in the dent is transferred to the substrate. To complete the packaging and printing. Gravure printing is a type of printing technology, because its printed products have thick ink layers, bright colors, high color saturation, high printing durability, relatively stable print quality, and fast packaging printing speed. It is used in packaging printing and text graphics. The publishing industry occupies a very important leading position.
(2) Letterpress printing is mainly flexographic packaging printing. The flexographic packaging printing printing plate uses a photosensitive resin material plate as the plate material, and is fixed on the printing plate cylinder with adjustable and repeatable size. A metal material ink roller with a computer-engraved ink hole is used to apply the ink, and the anilox ink transfer roller The ink delivery is controlled by another ink roller or ink scraper. Flexo packaging printing is the transfer of liquid or grease-like printing ink to various printing materials. It can print up to twelve colors at a time and is easy to use. It is a newly developed packaging printing method in the plastic printing industry. Flexographic packaging printing still belongs to the scope of letterpress printing, but because the whole process of printing plate, oil and printing pressure is different from traditional letterpress printing, it has a wide range of adaptability to substrates, and the cost of packaging printing is cheap. , And has excellent packaging and printing effects, widely applicable to all kinds of plastic packaging bags, flexible packaging, composite packaging, etc.
(3) Screen printing is mainly used for packaging and printing plastic films and various types of containers that have been extruded, and it can also print transfer materials for transferring text and pictures on plastic products with special shapes. Screen printing refers to the use of a screen as a plate base, and the use of light-sensitive printing to make a screen printing plate containing text and graphics. Screen printing consists of 5 basic elements, screen printing plate, squeegee, printing ink, packaging printing table and its substrate. Using the screen printing plate, part of the mesh of the image and text can pass the printing ink, and the part of the mesh of the non-text image cannot complete the packaging printing by the principle of the printing ink. When packaging printing, pour printing ink on one side of the screen printing plate, and use a squeegee to increase a certain pressure on the position of the printing ink on the screen printing plate. The scraper is squeezed from the mesh of a part of the text onto the substrate.
(4) Lithographic printing is a printing method that uses PS plates, plano gravure plates, multi-layer metal plates, albumin plates, lithographs, collo plates and other printing plates, using the principle of incompatibility between oil and water.
(5) Orifice printing is the use of transcription, hollow-out, silk-screen and other printing plates. Most of the printing methods use direct printing. Orifice printing can be done manually or machine printing. The orifice printing machine has two types: flat and curved. It can print on flat, curved, thick, thin, rough and smooth substrates.
(6) Special packaging printing Special packaging printing is different from other packaging printing methods of traditional packaging printing, including inkjet packaging printing, gold and silver ink packaging printing, barcode packaging printing, liquid crystal packaging printing, magnetic packaging printing, pearl packaging printing , Hot stamping electrochemical aluminum, etc.
Ok, let’s share the common printing methods of plastic packaging bags first. If you want to know more, please follow the website of Hunan Zekun Packaging Technology Co., Ltd.: https://www.zekunpackaging.net/ or https://www. zekunpackaging.com/