In our daily life, we are often attracted by various food packaging bags on the shelves of supermarkets and shopping malls. Packaging bags are a type of packaging design. In order to keep fresh and store food in life, product packaging bags are produced. Food packaging bags refer to film containers that directly contact food and are used to hold and protect food.
The functions of food packaging bags are:
1. Physical protection: Food stored in plastic packaging bags should avoid extrusion, impact, temperature difference and other phenomena.
2.Shell protection: The shell can separate food from oxygen, water vapor, stains, etc., and leakage prevention is also a necessary factor in packaging design. Some packages include desiccants or deoxidizers to extend shelf life. Vacuum packaging or removing air from the packaging bag is also the main food packaging method. Keeping the food clean, fresh and safe during the shelf life is the main function of the packaging bag.
3. Put it in the same bag: Putting small objects of the same kind in a bag is a good way to save volume. Powder and granular objects need to be packed.
4. Convey information: packaging and labels tell people how to use, transport, recycle or dispose of packaging or food.
5. Marketing: Marketing often uses packaging labels to encourage potential buyers to buy products. For decades, packaging design has become an important and constantly changing phenomenon. Marketing communications and graphic design are applied to the outer box and (for some reason) the highlights of the sales presentation.
6.Safety: Packaging can play an important role in reducing transportation safety risks. Packaging bags can also prevent food from being classified into other commodities. Food packaging can also reduce the possibility of food being illegally eaten. Some food packaging is sturdy and has anti-counterfeiting signs to protect the interests of businesses from loss. The packaging bag can have labels such as laser marking, special color, and SMS authentication. In addition, in order to prevent theft, retailers put electronic surveillance labels on food packaging bags, waiting for consumers to take them to the outlet of the store to demagnetize.
7. Convenience: The package may have facilities for loading and unloading, stacking, display, sale, opening, reloading, use and reuse.
8. Partial control: single packaging helps to accurately control the overall situation. For example, salt can be packaged to understand inventory. This also makes it easy to calculate recent sales, such as dairy companies sending and recycling milk bottles instead of letting consumers fill them up.