High-temperature cooking bags, also known as soft can packaging bags, are air-tight and light-shielding bags made of plastic film, metal foil or their composite materials. After melting and heat sealing, it is pressurized and heated for sterilization to contain processed food. Because of its long storage period, easy opening and convenient post-processing, it is very popular among customers. Let’s talk about the structure and advantages of high-temperature cooking bags:
According to the requirements of the user, the type of content and the form of circulation, the product structure of high-temperature cooking bags is generally divided into three categories: two-layer film, three-layer film and four-layer film structure. The two-layer film is generally BOPA/CPP, PET/CPP; the three-layer film structure is PET/AL/CPP, BOPA/AL/CPP; the four-layer film structure is PET/BOPA/AL/CPP, PET/AL/BOPA/CPP .
Advantages of cooking bags:
1. Maintain the color, aroma, taste and shape of food. The retort bag is thin and can reach the sterilization requirement in a short time, and preserves the original color, aroma, taste and shape of the food as much as possible.
2. Easy to use. The cooking bag can be opened conveniently and safely. When eating, put the food in boiling water together with the bag and heat it for 5 minutes to open and eat, even without heating.
3. Convenient storage and transportation. The retort bag is light in weight, can be stacked for storage, and occupies a small space. After packaging food, it occupies less space than metal cans, which can make full use of storage and transportation space and save storage and transportation costs.
4. Save energy. Due to the thinness of the cooking bag, the dead temperature of bacteria can be reached quickly in the bag when heated, and the energy consumption is 30-40% less than that of the iron tank. ⑤Easy to sell. The retort pouch can be divided or combined with different foods according to market needs. Customers can choose and buy at will. In addition, due to the exquisite decoration, the sales volume has also been greatly increased.
5. Long storage time. The food packaged in retort bags does not need to be refrigerated or frozen, and has a stable shelf life, comparable to metal cans, and is easy to sell and easy to use at home.
6. Lower manufacturing cost. The price of the composite film for manufacturing the cooking bag is lower than that of the metal plate, and the production process and the required equipment are much simpler, so the price of the cooking bag is lower.